Re: [ITP] email-2.3.0 (review)

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

> On Oct 20 18:32, Ross Smith II wrote:
> I don't understand this one.  Exim as well as ssmtp both have a config
> script which sets /usr/sbin/sendmail so that it points to the real
> executable, if /usr/sbin/sendmail doesn't exists.
>
> Wouldn't it be better to use /usr/sbin/sendmail as default and either
> to complain if /usr/sbin/sendmail doesn't exist?

You're right. It now defaults to /usr/sbin/sendmail.  I have uploaded the
corrected files (though I didn't bump the release number):

http://smithii.com/files/cygwin/email/email-2.3.0-2.tar.bz2
http://smithii.com/files/cygwin/email/email-2.3.0-2-src.tar.bz2
http://smithii.com/files/cygwin/email/setup.hint

Thanks for all the help.  This was my first release, and I learned alot.

-Ross