This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
gdk-pixbuf (was Re: gnome 2.8.0 and external dependencies)
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygnome2-devel at lists dot sourceforge dot net, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:07:31 -0400
- Subject: gdk-pixbuf (was Re: gnome 2.8.0 and external dependencies)
- References: <email@example.com> <4159BD25.firstname.lastname@example.org> <415A112E.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Yang Guilong wrote:
| BTW: Yaakov, I tried to build sylpheed-claws with gdk-pixbuf and
| gtk-engines from http://cygwin-ports.sf.net,
| everything went fine but the `pixmap' engine
| couldn't be applied, as it was linked to cyggdk_imlib-1.dll, which I
| didn't find.
Are you still interested in porting sylpheed-claws? If my gdk-pixbuf
port is working, then I'll go ahead and contribute it to the distro.
I hope you got my last message about imlib (if not, it's on my project
page); that's the only GTK engine that needs it. Is that also a prereq
or were you just experimenting?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.4 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----