This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] email-2.3.0
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 13:12:10 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] email-2.3.0
- References: <40DE2812.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 03:51:52PM -0800, Ross Smith II wrote:
>I want to contribute/maintain email.
>Canonical website: http://email.cleancode.org/
>requires: cygwin ssmtp
>sdesc: "Command line sending of email with attachments, optional GnuPG"
>ldesc: "Command line sending of email, optionally with GnuPG encryption.
> Email is a simple command-line program to send emails. It can be
> to use either your sendmail installation or directly via SMTP.
> It supports binary attachments, and a simple text based address book,
> Also, if GnuPG is installed, it can digitally sign and encrypt
>invasive one-line installer:
>wget -q -O - http://smithii.com/files/cygwin/email/get.sh.txt | sh
I've downloaded the documentation for this package and I agree with
Corinna that this looks interesting and so, I'm voting +1 for this
I think this means that the package has the required three votes and
is now ready for testing.