This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] nail-11.11
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 09:04:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [ITP] nail-11.11
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004, Harold L Hunt II wrote:
> nail, an enhanced mailx command
Had to create a modified source package that didn't have a file named
aux.c (renamed to aaux.c), else the mkpatch step would fail (as would
unpacking in general, since files named aux* are not compatible with
... or, that's another way to do it -- just rip it up. Yay, Harold!
+1, BTW (and it's not an auto-reply :-) ).
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing." -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw