This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: don't use AC_FUNC_MMAP, use AC_CHECK_FUNCS(mmap) instead.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 15:14:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: don't use AC_FUNC_MMAP, use AC_CHECK_FUNCS(mmap) instead.
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <41711A33.email@example.com>
Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
AC_CHECK_FUNCS(mmap) issues this:
checking for mmap... yes
This is what I will using now for all the GNOME packages, there are
several packages affected, so far I know of:
I think it just tries to link against the system library and it
succeeds, so mmap() is considered to be available. Fine with me.
Using the macro AC_FUNC_MMAP, the test fails and mmap() will not be
BTW, it looks like this in configure.ac:
case "$host" in