This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Interest in "native" Tcl/Tk/Expect/Itcl/... packages?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Jean-Sebastien Trottier <jst1 at email dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:06:10 +0200
- Subject: Re: Interest in "native" Tcl/Tk/Expect/Itcl/... packages?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20041015054225.GA3128@mc>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
> Of course, I don't mind becoming maintainer for these packages...
> I just want to know if there's actual interest for this, or else I'll
> stop wasting my time...
> Let me know what you think.
Yes, +1 from me. There are packages out there depending on Cygwin and
non Cygwin TCL/TK versins, would be really great to have this as