This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Patch] cygwin terminfo ``smacs'' setting.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 19:36:28 -0400
- Subject: Re: [Patch] cygwin terminfo ``smacs'' setting.
- References: <E1CHsYM-00044Bfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 02:00:37PM +0200, mined wrote:
>> When playing around with a terminfo-aware app (see User-Agent header),
>> I noticed that the ``smacs''-setting in the cygwin-entry reads
>> ``\E11m'', not the apparently correct ``\E[11m'', causing line-drawing
>> to fail. Following patch should fix that.
>I had noticed that mismatch before (but not found the source),
>but although I am using the "correct" codes, I have no line-drawing
>here. What's wrong? I'm for example writing "\[[11mn" to the
>terminal (where the \[ is of course an escape, properly escaped :)
>and I see an "n", not a graphics symbol.
>Do you see this working?
This isn't a bug reporting mailing list. Please use the main cygwin list.