This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Fixes to allow command line options to properly work
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Hannu E K Nevalainen <_garbage_collector_ at telia dot com>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:18:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: RE: Fixes to allow command line options to properly work
- References: <NGBBLLIAMFLGJEOAJCCEAEJDDPAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, Hannu E K Nevalainen wrote:
> Amir Ebrahimi wrote on Saturday, October 09, 2004 3:07 AM :
> > I have attached my patch file and ChangeLog for review.
> Amir, please review your patch.
> The attched thing seems very odd.
Huh? I can't see off-hand whether it actually works or not, but it
doesn't seem too odd to me...
BTW, Amir, you didn't have to attach the whole ChangeLog -- just the top
entry would've been fine. :-D
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing." -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw