This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: update: tetex 2.0.2-15
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke at gnu dot org>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 18:32:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: update: tetex 2.0.2-15
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> Any ideas how to handle the setup hints? The new tetex-x11 hint file
> requires: x11-org-base (instead of XFree86-base), but that would be a
> problem for 2.0.2-13.
Well, you could require both (the new XFree86-base is a dummy package,
which won't do any harm), but that also means that 2.0.2-13 will pull in
"xorg-x11-base" (which, BTW, is the correct name for the package). You
could tell people to manually unselect it in the install, though (if they
want to use an old version, they should pay attention to details).
P.S. Does it really require xorg-x11-base, or xorg-x11-bin-dlls?
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing." -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw