This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] t1lib: Library for generating character- andstring-glyphs from Adobe Type 1 fonts
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 18:37:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] t1lib: Library for generating character- andstring-glyphs from Adobe Type 1 fonts
- References: <email@example.com><4161431D.firstname.lastname@example.org>
>>>>> Reini Urban writes:
> Does xorg-x11-bin-dlls really have to be required?
> I'd rather prefer X to be recommended or optional,
> and failures on building / running the X targets then.
Actually only xglyph.exe (via cygt1x-5.dll) is dependant on X, and
xglyph is only for interactive testing purposes. So I think we can
safely remove it from the require line and add it to the README instead.
Is that any better for you ?
> Reini Urban