This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: gnome 2.8.0 and external dependencies
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 12:09:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: gnome 2.8.0 and external dependencies
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com><4151E33F.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><4157A4FA.firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
> Second, remove all symbols with two leading underscores, remove all
> garbage and newlines and see which symbols are remaining. We should
> create a handy script to do this.
> Now, since I found a way around this problem, I think I'll have a
> version of libbonobo and GConf ready for testing tomorrow.
It is difficult. Most of the relevant code in libbonobo is generated
by the idl compiler, so this compiler needs to generate valid code.
I try to figure out where to change it.