This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset errors for libopenldap2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 14:14:55 -0400
- Subject: Re: upset errors for libopenldap2
- References: <20040921140651.GC16626@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20040921144615.GR17670@cygbert.vinschen.de> <415D5064.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 01, 2004 at 02:41:08PM +0200, Reini Urban wrote:
>Corinna Vinschen schrieb:
>>On Sep 21 10:06, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>>Gerrit please fix this ASAP:
>>>upset: *** warning package libopenldap2 refers to non-existent
>>Sorry, my bad. I removed version 2.1.whatever of openldap but I didn't
>>know that libopenldap2 has this external-source ref. Fixed.
>still errors in setup.ini for libopenldap2-2-15
>sdesc: "Lightweight Directory Access Protocol runtime"
>ldesc: "Lightweight Directory Access Protocol runtime"
>category: Libs Net
>requires: cygwin minires openssl
>and the "Current" version line in setup.exe has a nice endless
>recursion. at least it looks like so.
This should be fixed now.