This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:00:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: netpbm?
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com><415C7F40.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com><415CDA98.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, 1 Oct 2004, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Chuck, if you could dig it up, that'd be great. Did you adapt it to use
> > the generic-build-script? If so, how did you deal with the weird
> > configure?
> It uses a variant of the gbs, IIRC. I'm on dailup right now, so I'll let you
> download it...
Thanks. I was hoping for a less invasive set of changes to the GBS, but
most of them seem unavoidable. I'll see what I can do, though.
The division into libnetpbm* and netpbm is good -- I hadn't thought of
I'll get it working for myself first, and then see if I can find the time
to ITP it properly.
|\ _,,,---,,_ email@example.com
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing." -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw