This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libgcrypt-1.2.0-2
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygapps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 12:30:47 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libgcrypt-1.2.0-2
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <415C4198.email@example.com> <415C577F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
> monster patch (gerrit-style)
Hey, all the great packages outside are including libtool-1.4 and
require automake-1.4 and autoconf-2.13, why should we depend on five
years old packages which are buggy and unusable most of the time?
> but +1
> I'd rather run ./autogen.sh style scripts in the conf step.
That would give the same patch size (usually it runs also aclocal,
libtoolize, autoconf, automake).