This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: apache updates
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com, brian at dessent dot net
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 23:47:44 +0200
- Subject: Re: apache updates
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <20040525234836.GA2243@coe.bosbc.com><40B53400.668ECCEF@dessent.net><firstname.lastname@example.org><40B5B751.9EB8E456@dessent.net> <email@example.com><40B60115.CF02EAF3@dessent.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org><40B60F56.701B7B46@dessent.net> <20040527160012.GA14896@coe.bosbc.com><Pine.GSO.email@example.com><40B61BBA.B72F913@dessent.net> <4140786E.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
> unsolved problems:
> * mod_auth_dbm fails to build
> I vaguely remember any dirty hacks on linux with the find-dbm helper.
> I have most berkeley db's and gdbm installed, but it refuses to build,
> which sense from a quick glance, because it tries to #include <ndbm.h>
> and not the found dbm lib include file (here <gdbm.h>.
It was already included somewhere by Stipe, however it failed because
the used script was buggy, I always hardcode the dependency in some
other config file, cannot remember the actual name right now.
> * mod_digest fails to load (probably a dependent dll not found)
> otherwise it builds and runs just fine.
> Apache Server Status for localhost
> Server Version: Apache/1.3.29 (Cygwin)
Is there still no newer version available?
> Server Built: Feb 9 2004 19:14:10
> Current Time: Thursday, 09-Sep-2004 16:32:47 GMT
> Restart Time: Thursday, 09-Sep-2004 16:32:46 GMT
> Parent Server Generation: 2
> Server uptime: 1 second
> 4 requests currently being processed, 0 idle servers
Apache Server Status for anfaenger.de
Server Version: Apache/1.3.29 (Cygwin)
Server Built: Jan 22 2004 14:42:00
Current Time: Tuesday, 21-Sep-2004 23:38:56
Restart Time: Sunday, 22-Aug-2004 18:06:49
Parent Server Generation: 0
Server uptime: 30 days 5 hours 32 minutes 7 seconds
Total accesses: 136795 - Total Traffic: 3.2 GB
CPU Usage: u2.517 s5.717 cu0 cs0 - .000315% CPU load
.0524 requests/sec - 1326 B/second - 24.7 kB/request
1 requests currently being processed, 5 idle servers