This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: new package: lighttpd (second attempt)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:34:58 +0200
- Subject: Re: new package: lighttpd (second attempt)
- References: <20040918203632.GK18016@gateway>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sep 18 22:36, Jan Kneschke wrote:
> sdesc: "a light-weight and flexible webserver"
> ldesc: "lighttpd a secure, fast, compliant and very flexible web-server
> which has been optimized for high-performance environments. It has a
> very low memory footprint compared to other webservers and takes care of
> cpu-load. Its advanced feature-set (FastCGI, CGI, Auth,
> Output-Compression, URL-Rewriting and many more) make lighttpd the
> perfect webserver-software for every server that is suffering load
> problems. "
> category: Net Web
> requires: pcre cygwin zlib openssl openldap bzip2
+1 from me, which makes 3.
Packaging looks ok to me, so I have just uploaded it.
Please send an announcement to cygwin-announce AT cygwin DOT com using
one of the recent announcement messages as a template.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.