This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] cdrtools-2.01
- From: Hack Kampbjorn <cygwin-apps at hack dot kampbjorn dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2004 01:23:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] cdrtools-2.01
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
Ross Smith II wrote:
I want to contribute/maintain cdrtools (cdrecord, mkisofs, etc).
sdesc: "Rip and burn CDs, make ISO files, and related utilities"
ldesc: "CDRTools is a collection of utilities, that allows one to rip and
burn CD-Rs and CD-RWs.
Also included are utilities to create ISO files, and to convert audio CD
tracks to .wav files."
Does anyone see any issues with producing this package?
What about the aspi.dll? When I've used this in the past I've always had to
download an aspi driver from adaptec or nero. Does this include a distributable
aspi driver or is it not needed anymore?
I've been compiling cdrecord for some time now for Cygwin, and it compiles
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards