This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] ocaml-3.08.1-1
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 09:31:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: [ITP] ocaml-3.08.1-1
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org><20040831084118.GB7517@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20040831125337.GA29567@trixie.casa.cgf.cx><20040831133531.GB3347@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20040831140910.GQ17670@cygbert.vinschen.de><Pine.GSO.email@example.com><20040901101921.GB17670@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 1 Sep 2004, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 31 12:18, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > On Tue, 31 Aug 2004, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > Urgh, even worse, both archives were broken as well. For some reason
> > > I can't download them using curl. Wget worked, though. I fixed them.
> > Could be a problem with the logging script used on the site. I haven't
> > tested it with curl, only wget and Netscape/Firefox/IE. If curl is what
> > you normally use, I'll install it and make sure that the site works with
> > it for the future.
> That would be nice.
Will do. Since I've never used curl, however, what's the exact command
line you use to grab the package files? This'll save me some
experimenting with options...
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing." -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw