This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: db4.2 packaging suggestion
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 17:03:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: db4.2 packaging suggestion
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> The html docs for the db4.2 command line utilities are in the
> libdb4.2-devel package and installed into
> /usr/share/doc/libdb4.2-devel-4.2.52. This causes the link to them
> from the main db documentation to be broken. I suggest that
> either all the docs be installed in /usr/share/db-4.2.52,
> regardless of which sub-package they are in, or, the link in
> /usr/share/doc/db-4.2.52/index.html be edited from
> utility/index.html to ../libdb4.2-devel-4.2.52/utility/index.html .
Thanks for the report. I'll change the package layout and provide a
speparate docs package including all the docs.