Re: Request to publish subversion packages after self-review

hallo, Max,

In my case it fails on "prep" step with the message:
Python check failed, make sure python is installed and on the PATH
(but you hadn't python listed in the "required" section on setup.hint)

Apart from that, for a client-only build it went OK

---
Ricardo Varela
http://phobeo.com