This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 12:43:31 +0200
- Subject: [ITP] libexif-0.6.9-1
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
I want to contribute/maintain libexif.
Homepage of author: http://home.bawue.de/~lutz/
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/libexif
libexif is used e.g. in GIMP to parse EXIF tags.
category: Graphics Libs
sdesc: "EXIF Tag Parsing Library"
ldesc: "libexif is a library for parsing, editing, and saving EXIF data.
It is intended to replace lots of redundant implementations in
command-line utilities and programs with GUIs.
libexif supports parsing, editing and saving of EXIF data. All EXIF tags
described in EXIF standard 2.1 are supported.
libexif is written in plain C and does not require any additional
libexif can only handle some maker notes, and even those not very well.
More work needs to be done. Note that libmnote has been merged with
libexif - it is no longer needed."