This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] apr, apr-util (seeking review)
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:06:34 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] apr, apr-util (seeking review)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On May 27 10:22, Max Bowsher wrote:
> Is there anyone who might be able to review these?
> Note that apr and apr-util could be reviewed seperately, even by different
The packaging of both packages looks good to me. You should just change
the subversion number from 0.5 to 0 or 1.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Co-Project Leader mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.