This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] libmng-1.0.6-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:30:39 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] libmng-1.0.6-1
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 05:59:34PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>I want to contribute/maintain libmng.
>libmng - Multiple-image Network Graphics (MNG) Reference Library 1.0.6
>Requires the recently ITPed lcms package.
>The libmng library supports decoding, displaying, encoding, and various
>other manipulations of the Multiple-image Network Graphics (MNG) format
>image files. It uses the zlib compression library, and optionally the
>JPEG library by the Independant JPEG Group (IJG) and/or
>lcms (little cms), a color-management library by Marti Maria Saguer.
+1 from me.
(I wonder if I can guess where you're going with these packages)