This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] lcms-1.13-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 12:30:14 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITP] lcms-1.13-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jun 04, 2004 at 05:07:32PM +0200, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
>I want to contribute/maintain lcms.
>It is used as color management engine in many projects, e.g. Libmng,
>category: Graphics Libs
>requires: cygwin libjpeg62 libtiff4 zlib
>sdesc: "A small-footprint, speed optimized color management engine"
>ldesc: "With a typical footprint of about 100K including C runtime,
>you can color-enable your application without the pain of ActiveX,
>OCX, redistributables or binaries of any kind."
+1 from me.