This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] apr, apr-util - flood
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Reini Urban" <rurban at x-ray dot at>,<cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 01:20:43 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] apr, apr-util - flood
- References: <email@example.com> <40BF9CFA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reini Urban wrote:
> Max Bowsher schrieb:
> Just a note that flood-0.4 doesn't build with these libs installed,
> out-of-the box. Tried it with CVS also some time ago and this failed also.
> flood comes with its own copy of apr and apr-util, and buildconf
> correctly checks that apr and apr-util is already installed, but fails
> to build then.
> Only after completely uninstalling the new cygwin libs from max, flood
> builds okay.
> I hope that someone will pick flood up also, to fix the libtool issues.
> Otherwise I see it as waste of space, if all the dependent apps must be
APR changed its poll interface at some point in the 0.9.x series. flood-0.4
expects the old interface, so it breaks when trying to compile with a new
apr. Use flood 1.0 or later.