This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Updated: antiword-0.34-1 (was: Re: antiword-0.34)
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 12:38:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Updated: antiword-0.34-1 (was: Re: antiword-0.34)
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com><20031006133641.GA6496@linux_rln.harvest><firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.GSO.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.GSO.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.LNX.email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><Pine.LNX.email@example.com><20040601144553.GA31592@coe.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
>>Uploaded. Please send an announcement once the packages show up in your
>>local mirror and you have had a chance to verify correct installation with
> While looking for the owner of antiword to ask them to investigate the problem
> reported in the cygwin list, I noticed that there was never an announcement of
> its availablity after it was uploaded. For shame.
Oops, I'll announce for the next update/release then.
> In any event, Gerrit, can I assume that you are looking into the problem reported
> in the cygwin list?
Obviously there are users out there, great to hear, I'll see what I can
do about the problem.