[Review - Not yet] aterm-0.4.2-1 - vt102 terminal emulator, basedon rxvt

Jari,

You have a dependency in setup.hint on 'cygipc2'. There is no such package, it is called 'cygipc'.

You also have a dependency on 'xfree86-base'. Note that the package name is 'XFree86-base'. This should be fixed for consistency.

Did you actually try to use this package? I ran it from and xterm and it didn't echo typed characters and printed escape sequences for the shell prompt instead of readable characters. It performed similarly from a command prompt.

Launching from both an xterm and from the command prompt resulted in aterm using 100% of the CPU.

Unless you tested this and these are minor and easily fixable problems, then I am going to actually ask you to revoke you ITP since there is no way that this package can be included with the above shell and infinite loop problems.

Harold