This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: non-widget child "DropSiteManager" error (WAS: RE: Grace (xmgrace) 5.1.12-1 ... )
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 13:25:06 -0500
- Subject: Re: non-widget child "DropSiteManager" error (WAS: RE: Grace (xmgrace) 5.1.12-1 ... )
- References: <972A5A4D5DCE4B4989643A8BF329AD7E091E36@icex34.cc.ic.ac.uk> <Pine.GSO.4.58.0401210956370.17483@eos> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 21, 2004 at 01:04:34PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Brian Ford wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Atwood, Robert C wrote:
>> > Also I believe the following addition to the script would probably save
>> > some people (like me) much headache ... suitably filled in where blank,
>> > I don't quite get what all the different options are for.
>> I agree. PTC. Please send them to cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com.
>> Although, don't get your hopes up. There has been another very useful
>> patch to this script pending for a long time now, and it is not clear why
>> it has not been accepted.
>> I'm not sure who is in charge of the generic build script. Maybe that is
>> the problem.
>Technically, I think everyone believes that Chuck Wilson is officially in
>charge of that. However, he did mention recently that he'd be too busy to
>do anything with the script for a while... So, here's a question for the
>powers-that-be of Cygwin-apps: who can approve patches to the
>generic-build-script (and the generic-readme)? Who can commit? Or should
>we just wait for Chuck?
It's up to Chuck to pass the baton or grant checkin privileges. If he
is unresponsive here (which is unlikely in the extreme), then I'll make