This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [UPDATE] apache-1.3.29-1 ready for testing and upload
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Stipe Tolj <tolj at wapme-systems dot de>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 12:51:12 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [UPDATE] apache-1.3.29-1 ready for testing and upload
- References: <400DDFD6.C9905653@wapme-systems.de>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 21 Jan 2004, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Hi list,
> ok, long awaited, I know. Here goes the update on apache-1.3.29-1:
> the packageing has been made the same way as old 1.3.24-5. So please
> no complains about this. If you have suggestions, please post. I'm
> open to those ;)
I don't know if it's a packaging issue, but is this a good time to bring
up the postinstall script issue? To remind people, when the /var/www.new
gets renamed to /var/www in the postinstall script, "cygcheck -c" gets
confused and reports the package as incomplete... I'm not sure what a
good way to fix this would be, but suggestions on this might be helpful
now, while we got the apache maintainer "on the line", so to say...
> Please do test and shout if something is wrong. I'll tweak this
> immediatly, so we get it uploaded and the rest of the mod_foobar
> modules get uploaded too ASAP.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton