This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:33:46 -0500
- Subject: Re: Catch-up
- References: <7EB14EE7.2A93FF7C.0CE3B6DD@netscape.net>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 10:11:27PM -0500, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
>Daniel Reed wrote:
>> I believe I am all caught up from this past week's posts. A PPL will go
>> out as scheduled on Tuesday (the day before LinuxWorld*).
>> It looks like while I was out gtypist and perl-libwin32 fulfilled all of
>> their requirements, so unless anyone sends me a note asking otherwise, I
>> am going to upload those packages tonight.
>Well, as much as I'd like to see gtypist get out the door, there is one
>technicality: it requires the help2man package (whose ITP is still
>pending with 2 votes) in order to build.
I'll vote for help2man, if it helps.
(no pun intended)