This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New package: gv-3.5.8-1
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:24:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: New package: gv-3.5.8-1
- References: <email@example.com><20040113163721.GA3733@redhat.com>
>>>>> "Christopher" == Christopher Faylor writes:
Christopher> Did you see the bug reports in the cygwin mailing list?
Christopher> Subject: "Xaw3d.dll" required for "gv" is missing in the current distribution
Christopher> Is this a packaging error?
No, gv depends on cygXaw3d-7.dll which is included in Xaw3d-1.5D-4.
There used to be a package XFree86-Xaw3d-1.5 which had a dll named