This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New package: gv-3.5.8-1
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com, cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Dr dot Volker dot Zell at oracle dot com
- Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 11:37:21 -0500
- Subject: Re: New package: gv-3.5.8-1
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 05:24:33PM +0100, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>The gv-3.5.8-1 package has been added to the Cygwin distribution.
> o http://wwwthep.physik.uni-mainz.de/~plass/gv/
>`gv' is a comfortable viewer of PostScript and PDF files for the X Window System.
>It uses the `ghostscript' PostScript(tm) interpreter and is based on the classic X front-end
>for `gs', `ghostview'. It is more comfortable and more powerful than `ghostview'.
Did you see the bug reports in the cygwin mailing list?
Subject: "Xaw3d.dll" required for "gv" is missing in the current distribution
Is this a packaging error?