This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CMake 1.8.3-1 ready
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 11:54:14 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: CMake 1.8.3-1 ready
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2004-01-07T11:16-0500, William A. Hoffman wrote:
) prev: 1.6.7-1
) curr: 1.8.3-1
Uploaded, and I have removed 1.8.2-1. Thanks for the update.
I actually removed 1.6.7-1 first, before noticing the curr/prev in your
setup.hint, so I had to download 1.6.7 from cmake.org again. The md5sums
matched what was left in md5.sum, but let me know if anything seems broken.
Daniel Reed <email@example.com> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
The pursuit of pretty formulas and neat theorems can no doubt quickly
degenerate into a silly vice, but so can the quest for austere
generalities which are so very general indeed that they are incapable
of application to any particular. -- Eric Temple Bell, Mathematician