This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
distcc - Awaiting another review, or waiting for fixes from firstreview?
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: John dot Morrison at uk dot experian dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:59:19 -0500
- Subject: distcc - Awaiting another review, or waiting for fixes from firstreview?
- References: <email@example.com>
Have you, or are you going to, addressed the isses listed in the PPL
below for distcc?
Once those minor issues have been addressed, I will try to review the
package for you. I don't want to review it right now only to report the
same problems though.
Package: distcc 2.11.1-1 [2003-10-08]
Description: A fast, free, distributed C/C++ compiler
Proposer: John Morrison
Problems: the documentation needs to be consolidated into usr/share/doc/distcc-2.11.1/ (cygwin-apps-thread.11644)
a Cygwin-specific README needs to be created (cygwin-apps-thread.11644)
either "popt" or "libpopt0" should be required (cygwin-apps-thread.11644)
"cygwin" should also be required (cygwin-apps-thread.11644)
Status: Attained required 3 votes. Package available.
HOLD-UPS: Unresolved problems. No "good to go" review.