This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[Review 1 - No pass] gd: A graphics library for fast image creation
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 00:32:45 -0500
- Subject: [Review 1 - No pass] gd: A graphics library for fast image creation
- References: <email@example.com>
I tried to build the package and got the following from the "prep" step:
aclocal: configure.ac: 46: macro `AM_ICONV' not found in library
I have updated all of my packages to the latest "curr" releases. Were
you setting a non-default PKG_CONFIG_PATH before running the script?
Here is what my env var has:
Err... PKG_CONFIG_PATH probably has nothing to do with this.
In any case, please advise as to why the build script fails.