This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Update] lftp-2.6.8-3 and lftp-2.6.6-2
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 15:54:32 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Update] lftp-2.6.8-3 and lftp-2.6.6-2
- References: <3FB14784.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2003-11-11T15:33-0500, Mark Blackburn wrote:
) Yet another update to my postinstall script. I didn't squash the bug in
) version 2.6.8-2.
) I've also updated the same script in lftp-2.6.6-2 since this bug also
) exists in lftp-2.6.6-1.tar.bz2. This is to prevent this bug from
) occurring when installing that package when /etc/lftp.conf exists.
I used the same host you've been supplying them from (blackburn.homeip.net)
and replaced 2.6.6-1 and 2.6.8-2 with 2.6.6-2 and 2.6.8-3.
Daniel Reed <email@example.com> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
I don't like sending my conversation hundreds of miles where a lot
of people can read it o_0 even if I am just talking about cheese. --
Avatar214, re: encryption in naim