This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: UPDATED: mutt-1.4.1-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 10:05:23 +0100
- Subject: Re: UPDATED: mutt-1.4.1-1
- References: <email@example.com> <NCBBIHCHBLCMLBLOBONKGEGBELAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 02:13:43PM -0500, Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:
> > The latest mutt (has it been announced?)
> Not yet, no. I have to apologize, I've been busy getting my brother married. I
> shall do so post-haste.
> > does not seems to
> > contain the patch discussed in
> > http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-02/msg01148.html
> > http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-11/msg00628.html
> > and repeated below. Consequently it doesn't work on Win9x/ME.
> Yeah, sorry. I actually looked for and didn't find the patch, and it wasn't
> immediately obvious to me how to apply your explanation of how exim worked to
> mutt, nor could I test the results since I currently have no access to 9x/ME.
> I'll be releasing a -2 shortly and I'll get this in it. Thanks for bringing
> this to my attention Pierre (and for sending the patch upstream).
any timeframe for the -2 version?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.