This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: problem with lftp 2.6.8-1 postinstall script
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 01:34:35 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: problem with lftp 2.6.8-1 postinstall script
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <3FAC8B25.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2003-11-08T01:20-0500, Mark Blackburn wrote:
) For now I suggest that no one installs the lftp-2.6.8 package.
) I also ask that this package be removed from the cygwin.com ftp server
) until I can package a 2.6.8-2 version.
I have removed the 2.6.8-1 files. Hopefully this won't upset upset.
Daniel Reed <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
The best executive is the one who has sense enough to pick good men to
do what he wants done, and self-restraint enough to keep from meddling
with them while they do it. -- Theodore Roosevelt