This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] d 1.2.0
- From: Daniel Reed <n at ml dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:39:02 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [ITP] d 1.2.0
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On 2003-10-03T02:25-0400, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
) Anyway, here are the URLs again (same as before) with MD5sums, to prevent confusion with the old packages:
Uploaded. Please send an announcement once you have had a chance to verify
correct installation with setup.exe.
Daniel Reed <firstname.lastname@example.org> http://naim-users.org/nmlorg/ http://naim.n.ml.org/
"I don't believe in making something user friendly just for the sake of
being user friendly, though; if you're decreasing the users' available
power, you're not really being all that friendly to them."