This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: update: fltk-1.1.4-2
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:51:55 +0100
- Subject: Re: update: fltk-1.1.4-2
- References: <000001c3a322$fd775e60$6402a8c0@clientXP>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 11:28:36PM +0100, A.R. Burgers wrote:
> I've uploaded a new version of fltk-1.1.4 source- and binary packages.
> The reason for the update is the fltk-1.1.4-1 erroneously depended
> upon libpng10. This version depends upon libpng12. The
> Setup.hint has been changed accordingly.
> category: Devel
> requires: cygwin libpng12 zlib libjpeg62
> sdesc: "Cross platform C++ GUI toolkit"
> ldesc: "FLTK is a cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit for UNIX(R)/Linux(R)
> Microsoft(R) Windows(R), and MacOS(R) X. FLTK provides modern GUI
> functionality and supports 3D graphics via OpenGL(R) and its built-in
> emulation. FLTK also includes an excellent UI builder called FLUID that
> can be used to create applications in minutes."
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Red Hat, Inc.