This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: your Cygwin packages need to be updated
- From: Nicholas Wourms <nwourms at netscape dot net>
- To: tolj at wapme-systems dot de
- Cc: cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 17:26:36 -0500
- Subject: Re: your Cygwin packages need to be updated
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3FA8213C.4743CD1B@wapme-systems.de>
Daniel Reed wrote:
* From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
* To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
* Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 14:40:20 +0100
* Subject: Please update links, mod_php4, mod_ssl, wget (was: [email@example.com: [OpenSSL Advisory] Denial of Service in ASN.1 parsing])
May I again ask the package maintainers of packages, which still
use openssl-0.9.6, to update their packages to use openssl-0.9.7?
These packages are
- links Sami Tikka
- mod_php4 Stipe Tolj
- mod_ss Stipe Tolj
- wget Hack Kampbjorn
Are you going to update to the newer version of apache-1.3? I also
noticed that more things can be #defined since a good deal of new
functionality has been added to the dll.