This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Fwd: Re: [Patch] Resizeable main window]
- From: Frank Richter <frichter at gmx dot li>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: Cygwin Apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:23:24 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re: [Patch] Resizeable main window]
- References: <3F8F0B69.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1067163468.846.304.camel@localhost>
On 26.10.2003 11:17, Robert Collins wrote:
Not for me. The header stays fixed at the original width, truncating any
resized column titles.
I need to know that this can be addressed before approving the patch -
if your approach isn't compatible with addressing this...
This should be possible. Basically, when the list is resized due a
resize of the property sheet, it gets a resize notification. Upon this
notification, the pick list can appropriately resize the header.