This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: fontconfig 2.2.0 - Ready for review
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 08:23:18 +0100
- Subject: Re: fontconfig 2.2.0 - Ready for review
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <3F9AF44F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit @ cygwin-apps" <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
The binary packages:
+ Executables are running.
- No postinstall script
- And in the package included (which is wrong, should be created by a
postinstall script and only install them if the user has it not in
The source package:
+ It configures, builds, ... ok. (The lndir trick is amazing;-)
- The patch includes the autotools temp directory:
BTW, this should be patched in the generic build-script to be excluded
when running diff.
I vote pro fontconfig.