This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Very minor apache-1.3.24-5 source annoyance
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Igor Pechtchanski <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:59:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Very minor apache-1.3.24-5 source annoyance
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
> The source package for apache-1.3.24-5 unpacks into
> /usr/src/apache_1.3.24-5 (note the underscore). It would be more
> conventional (and convenient, IMO) to unpack into /usr/src/apache-1.3.24-5
> (a dash instead of the underscore).
> I've manually renamed the directory, but thought I'd let you know anyway.
The original Apache tarball includes this name. Apache is Apache and
The Cygwin tarball was renamed so that setup can handle it.