This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Very minor apache-1.3.24-5 source annoyance
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:14:01 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Very minor apache-1.3.24-5 source annoyance
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
The source package for apache-1.3.24-5 unpacks into
/usr/src/apache_1.3.24-5 (note the underscore). It would be more
conventional (and convenient, IMO) to unpack into /usr/src/apache-1.3.24-5
(a dash instead of the underscore).
I've manually renamed the directory, but thought I'd let you know anyway.
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"I have since come to realize that being between your mentor and his route
to the bathroom is a major career booster." -- Patrick Naughton