This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ITP] freetype2 2.1.5
- From: Harold L Hunt II <huntharo at msu dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 19:58:57 -0400
- Subject: [ITP] freetype2 2.1.5
Original from http://www.freetype.org/
Questions for other maintainers
1) freetype2 is built as part of XFree86 right now as a shared library,
but configuring with --enable-shared and --disable-static doesn't
produce a .dll when building the standalone tree.
2) Any tips for getting the standalone tree to emit a shared library? I
tried relibtoolizing it (aclocal, autoheader, autoconf, libtoolize,
forcing copy of files) to no avail.
3) There is a warning coming from libtool:
libtool: link: warning: undefined symbols not allowed in i686-pc-cygwin
The whole build log is here in case anyone can give some insight from it:
http://www.msu.edu/~huntharo/cygwin/freetype2/build.log.bz2 (4 KiB)
Initial version of package files
Any help would be appreciated,