This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-10-17
- From: Daniel Boesswetter <daniel at daniel-boesswetter dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 19:34:33 +0200
- Subject: Re: Pending Packages List, 2003-10-17
- References: <email@example.com>
Daniel Reed wrote:
[...]_This_is_no_problem_. As we found out in
http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-10/msg00211.html, X-apps are
supposed to live under /usr/X11R6. I won't rebuild the package unless
something more serious is found.
Package: tcm 2.20-1
Description: Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM)
Proposer: Daniel Boesswetter
Problems: If this does fall under cygwin-apps since it is not an "X package" but a "package that requires X", should the package be recreated with prefix set to /usr instead of /usr/X11R6? (cygwin-apps-get.11645)
Status: Attained required 3 votes. Package available.
HOLD-UPS: Unresolved problems. Not reviewed.