This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review
- From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Cc: "Pierre A. Humblet" <Pierre dot Humblet at ieee dot org>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2003 22:12:38 +0200
- Subject: Re: minires-0.95 - a new package ready for review
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3EEA0FC4.D2AC34BD@ieee.org> <20030613192722.GW30116@cygbert.vinschen.de> <3F144BC9.76418A30@ieee.org> <Pine.CYG.4.55.0307151958030.2596@ellixia>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 07:59:03PM +0100, Elfyn McBratney wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Pierre A. Humblet wrote:
> > Can someone take over and do whatever is necessary to
> > put it in newlib, as discussed last month? I am not sure
> > what this really involves.
> > Elfyn has already proposed to help, :)
> > <http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-06/msg00103.html>
> > but he must be quite busy with the cygwin 1.5 activities.
> Already done. I'll sync-up with the new version. There's a thread on the newlib
> mailing list and I will reply there, when done.
since Elfyn has left us, would you mind to refresh the ITP for minres
for inclusion in the Cygwin distro? IMHO, having it in the distro at
all is more important than having it integrated into newlib. This
can still be done at a later, convenient time.
Thanks in advance,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.