This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Subversion package maintainer
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 22:25:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Subversion package maintainer
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Oct 03, 2003 at 06:07:47PM -0500, Dave Slusher wrote:
># Setup.hint for Subversion
>#@ subversion-client # do I need this line?
From the "Cygwin Packages" link:
"A line that begins with a "@" behaves similarly to the setup.ini field
(see below). It overrides the package name for the enclosing directory.
This is an optional entry. It is intended only for historical packages
where the package name is different from the name of the directory in
which the package resides. This should not be necessary for "modern"