This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] d 1.2.0
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: YSelkowitz at netscape dot net (Yaakov Selkowitz)
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 13:52:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITP] d 1.2.0
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <2E71099E.24347630.0CE3B6DD@netscape.net>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
>> Would you mind to include all the options you used to build this binary
> I changed the Cygwin readme to:
> make install-strip
> This is exactly how I have built this package every time (except
> the first time I did make install instead of make install-strip),
> without calling any options. I have remade the source package also
> and have just uploaded this as well.
Then --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info is
the default? Strange (i.e. prefix=/usr), but possible...